Media Account Manager – Progressive & multi-disciplined agency
Media Account Manager, £32-£37K,
Our client is a forward thinking group (300+ people and growing fast) with a broad offering; content, creative, programmatic and media and work with established global brands and lots of start-ups. In fact they really do feel like a start-up -so ideal candidate will need to be pro-active and be hands on!
Having won several new accounts, they are looking for a dynamic Media Account Manager, ideally with media agency-side experience (from an advertising, marketing/PR background) who can demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude with entrepreneurial flair and drive.
The ideal candidate would be numerate and have an aptitude for strategy, planning, managing and exceeding client expectations. It is important that you are proficient using Excel to analyse, interpret and present data. You will need to be a proactive self-starter who enjoys autonomy and is able to forge and consolidate long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Being the fulcrum of the account
- Be in daily contact with the clients and roster agencies, build relationships and understand the status of all projects.
- Day-to-day management of the account financials (creating estimates, getting approvals, etc.).
- Tracking all local market creative development/production across 4 channel markets and provide feedback on an on-going basis/keeping senior management updated.
- Consolidate competitive market information for presentations/distribution.
- Provide support in the areas of meeting management, overall schedule tracking, client off-sites, etc.
- Support the other members on the team, mentoring and training junior members of the team
- Great PowerPoint skills.
- Account Manager with solid agency-side experience, preferably with fast-paced accounts.
- Total understanding and experience creating and producing all types of communication (TV, print, OOH, brand identity and digital. Media knowledge is a bonus) from creative development to final production.
- Understanding of research, consumer insights and briefing process.
- Has experience partnering with media agencies in the development of media strategies and media plans.
- Experience with co-ordinating and running an account – is able to manage and monitor all client request/needs.
- Attention to detail, brilliant communication skills and passion for the work are all essential.
- Proven client-facing experience with a good knowledge of the client business and its competitors.
Previous financial management experience and understands the importance of accurate financial management is a bonus.
Demonstrates passion – approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner – and asks for more!
|Job Category||Account Manager|