Head of Digital – Award winning b2B agency
Our client is a fun, forward thinking award winning B2B content marketing agency. With new investment and focus they are now searching for a Head of Digital to drive this digital growth further and become a key member of the senior team.
It is a core business objective that they remain responsive to the increased requests to deliver interesting, challenging and timely digital assets on behalf of their clients. With new investment and focus they are now searching for a head of digital to drive this digital growth further and become a key member of the senior team.
- Provide leadership and guidance for all things Digital and assist in growing the agency client base organically and through paid promotions.
- Ultimate responsibility for traffic growth across their website portfolio providing strategic and ad hoc SEO guidance to the editors and marketers.
- Partnering with the Agency Editorial director to ensure the needs of the agency clients are best delivered in digital format be it a microsite, video content, digital magazine, infographic
- Management of external developers and advising on appropriate levels of resource needed
- Ensuring the maintenance of the sites is prioritised in line with the company objectives
- Improving the user experience by learning from user behaviour and creating value from analytics by adding new data-driven features.
- Define a product road map that will deliver revenue growth across all our digital assets.
- Strategic advice about potential new product offerings within existing sites.
- 3 direct reports as well as managing external relevant relationships such as dev ops.
- Preparing a marketing plan with forecast ROI to justify the paid promotion.
- Provide dotted line management to the SEO Editor to assist with the traffic growth plans for their two main websites.
Skills & Experience
- Commercially aware, with the proven ability to spot, create and exploit opportunities.
- Significant experience in an ad ops leadership and programmatic operations capacity
- Experience of third party vendor selection, deployment and management
- Demonstrable experience of having driven the development of products that have driven significant commercial return
- Exceptional team work and demonstrated agility to partner with various types of teams and third-party partners
- Excellent project management skills, including work prioritisation, planning, and task delegation, specifically working with developers in a WordPress environment.
- Experience working with digital designers at all levels and a focus on user experience alongside commercial objectives.
- Experience of managing junior ad operations
- Analytical thinker with a demonstrably broad business perspective
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment; appetite and motivation to raise the game
- Keen interest and understanding of technological advances in the ad-tech and publisher space.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|