Head of Global Content – Central London – £55k – £65k DOE.
TCM are working with a content/technology business on a Head of Global Content role that will report to a COO. This role will oversee a well known beauty/fashion brand – knowledge in this area is highly desirable.
You will oversee all marketing content initiatives, across websites globally, to increase, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
This individual will be an expert in all things related to content and content strategy, brand consistency, localisation, analytics and meaningful measurement.
The position collaborates with Content Managers around the world and also with the client in all territories. You will also collaborate (and influence) other agencies including public relations and SEO/ Strategy.
Ultimately, the job of the Global Head of Content is to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of consistent content initiatives in all forms to drive organic growth across All Things Hair websites around the world. This includes:
- Managing all global content and 5/6 direct/indirect reports.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term
- The development of a functional content calendar and defining the content owners in each market – managing written content, and content shot in studio
- Overseeing local content managers, and supervising writers, editors, content strategists; share best practice in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Overseeing local ‘shoot’ plans with local market stylist input.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan.
- Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localisation/translation strategies.
- Experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, social / digital marketing etc.).
- Experience within lifestyle or fashion or beauty.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Experience in managing global teams
- Experience working with senior clients
- Multilingual abilities (specifically Portuguese / Spanish) a major plus.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.