Digital Product Lead – Consultancy – Circa £75k
TCM are working with a leading design and technology consultancy with offices in global locations. They are a forward thinking, fun, driven and nimble consultancy.
They are looking to expand its Product function with a Product Lead to join the London office, and work with the Product Director to lead initiatives with some amazing global businesses.
You will need to effectively run product teams, looking after the client management, the management of stakeholders and are someone who has a commercial understanding of how a business structurally works to support navigation across departments. You will be able to navigate within our clients at a CPO level, interfacing with tech, marketing and commercial to steer the direction of a product.
You will have worked for and delivered products for large scale brands and have a proven track record of client and project management, winning new business, implementing process, plus of delivery (hitting key delivery metrics)
- A specialist in user-centred design
- 4+ years’ experience leading product teamst
- Experience running product teams in an agile way
- Successfully working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- A track record of successfully developing large scale applications, testing and launching them
- A track record for winning and deepening client relationships
- Extensive mobile experience with iOS and Android technologies
- Tech start up experience
- Lean or Kanban Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or HCI or equivalent real-world experience
- High level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Entrepreneurial drive
- The ability to think on your feet
- Able to apply different leadership styles to situations
- Emotional Intelligence
|Job Category||Technology, User Experience|