This is a great opportunity to grow your client services and content marketing skills within a new and innovative software solution business.
Our client is a fast growth and exciting global technology business that was founded in 2014 with offices in Spain, New York and Dubai. Their solution can plan, create, publish, promote and measure original content, all in one place – a powerful publishing platform that integrates seamlessly into websites
Due to growth they are looking for their first Client Services Director who is bilingual Spanish – this person will look after some Spanish speaking territories
Ideally you will be from a traditional digital agency and you could be an AD ready to take on more or currently a Client Services Director. You’ll be responsible for the interface between the client and agencies whilst operating as the central linchpin for the internal analytics, account, sales and product teams.
- Solid Account experience ideally from a digital agency or similar content/platform business.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Impeccable client services skills
- Project management and attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge in paid media and content marketing / publishing
- Understanding of analytics and performance measurement
- Collaborative team player for both local and international remits
- Ideally knowledge of: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Asana, Slack
You’ll be based within our London offices but also have the option to work remotely if and when required
|Job Category||Account Director, Digital Marketing, Group Account Director, Technology|