Senior Account Director – Production/Localisation/Adaptation – Circa £58-£65k + Benefits
TCM are working with a well-known award winning global production agency that provide print, digital and moving image services for advertising agencies and advertisers. Due to increase in business they are looking for an Account Director
The account requires an SAD with a deep knowledge of the international TV localisation/post-production sector. The SAD will lead the Account Management team and the support the Managing Director. The SAD will also take the lead on growing the business as the world continues to be driven by the digital economy.
It is a classic SAD role but production side rather than traditional marcoms agency.
Key elements of the role include:
- Account Reporting & KPI measurement
- Working with senior client and agency teams to ensure spend and savings are measured
- Executive team engagement & management – client internal networks
- Stakeholder / supply chain management
- Liaising with production teams to ensure the smooth running of the account
- Managing budgets and planning strategy for roll out to new markets across Europe
- Consolidation of this business, development and growth of the account – with the shift from broadcast to digital becoming ever more prevalent
- An ability to lead, structure and present presentations in conjunction with the MD
- Analysis of media plans for reporting purposes
- Roll out of the business across Europe and beyond – in line with the communication strategy and plan
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a proven record working on international, high profile brands, with a good understanding of TV/broadcast adaptation / post-production and of managing accounts that operate in a fast-turn around environment. Having worked in an environment where adaptation and versioning would be an advantage. In addition, having fluency/knowledge of additional European languages would also be a plus.
|Job Category||Account Director|